Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Greetings from a New Fellow!

Hi, everyone! My name is Grace Ellen Hanna and I'm a New Freshman Fellow in Shucker this year. I'm originally from Tallahassee, FL, but am very excited about making Greenville my home. I don't know what I'm going to major in yet, but I really like English. At Furman, I'm involved with FUSAB, RLC, Shucker, and Heller, but studying is definitely my priority! Kjersti asked me to write a short post about our first Shucker meeting of the year so that all the blog readers can be kept up to date on what the newest class of Shucker fellows is doing! 

At our first meeting, we all worked on getting to know each other a bit better. We played a few ice breakers (where we learned that we have at least one fellow without a belly button!) and talked about our trip that we are taking to the challenge course at UNC Charlotte on September 12. I love heights, so the idea of a high ropes course makes me really excited, but I'm sure that not everyone feels that way! I can't wait for the trip and for the next two years in Shucker! 

-Grace Ellen Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment